July 6, 2009

I apologize for being such a bad blogger...

I apologize for being such a bad-bad blogger. I haven't updated much and I haven't commented much either in the last few weeks. If you remember, my Grandma is visiting me and I have been so very busy with her that I hardly find time to check emails. This is one of the best times I have had in a very long time! My time on BCP has flown by and it has already been 4 days since I started Lupron (after my injection video panic :) ). As far as side effects of Lupron are concerned, I have had none... I feel a little tired, but that's about it. In one sense this (her visit) is good... because I have less time to get frustrated and anxious. She leaves next Sunday and then I start my Follistim (assuming everything goes well in the u/s & b/w). You girls are my true support system in this (hopeful) journey to motherhood and I can never really ignore you... I am constantly thinking about things I want to type up or about the fellow cycle buddies. Thank you all! I promise to be more active starting next week.

Update: I definitely spoke to soon... I can feel the Lupron in my system!

5 comments:

  1. I am a couple of days ahead of you on the Lup...I had zero side effects until WHAM! (it's not just a cool band from the 80's) I was hit with some grade A body aches. I feel like I just ran a marathon, most of the time. I am heading back to acupuncture tomorrow to work it out, and thinking about massages later this week. Just to warn you, the side effects can creep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad for you that the s/e are minimal so far. I hope that continues! Just remember that everyone reacts a little differently to the drugs. Maybe you will be blessed with minimal s/e throughout the whole IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the Lupron isn't giving you too much grief. Some people are lucky like that! :) I am so excited about your cycle... it goes so quickly, doesn't it? I remember thinking, "I have been waiting for this for months, and I am already half way done?"

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the lupron side effects stay on the quiet side for you. I can't beleive you're so far ino this cycle, I'm glad the time has flown for you. Enjoy visiting with your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by because I saw in your comment on My Endo Journey about your IVF. Good luck. Hubby and I are starting in early fall.

    ReplyDelete