April 14, 2011

30 Minutes?

Is this for real? RM is quietly laying in his crib after 30 minutes of cry/fuss fest! Am I speaking too soon?

RT went in at the same time as RM today... she fell asleep after 5 minutes of fussing since RM was crying.

Now let's how long they sleep for... the last two days record was 30 and 20 minutes for RM... way too less than his 3+ hour record! RT sleeps anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours at a time.

I have way too many posts this month! ;) The last time I posted this much was in April 2010 (the first month of motherhood)!

3 comments:

  1. And we love your updates!! So keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all your other comments, consistency is key, and reminding yourself that there is a difference between WANTING mommy and NEEDING mommy. Everyone in the family is happier when everyone is getting enough rest. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire you for persevering - we never got anywhere with any of the crying methods. At around 14 months we put D into a real bed and suddenly he went to bed better. I guess he hated the cot :(

    life is SO much better when you're getting good sleep and some time to yourselves, I hope the little ones continue to settle well

    ReplyDelete