May 2, 2011

May 6th is coming!

13th month update is still sitting on the edit list. I can't believe I am so far behind... I have been smack on time posting their monthly update (however crude those posts might be)... but this time, I am yet to complete it! I guess being on my own is taking some getting used to.


The biggest thing on my mind is Friday, May 6th. 3 months have already passed and we will be headed for RM's genetic consultation for Neurofibromatosis (NF). I don't know what future holds, and I hope it is the best that it can be. But, for now... he is such a lively - strong - smart little child. A few spots on his body should not stop him and those spots need to be just spots and nothing more. I am numb right now... not thinking much of what it can be. As friday approaches, I don't know what state I might be in. Please send us some prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Holding you all in my thought.

    And hey, Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you and sending loadd of positive energy your way.

    ReplyDelete